Tuesday 5 July 2016

Easy Owl Cupcakes (Hedwig Inspired)


I absolutely love these cupcakes! Super easy to make, great project for kids. I recommend this for everyone.

Step 1: Things you'll need.


Cupcake mix (and all requested items on the box)
Frosting - Any flavor or color. Be creative!
Bag of M&Ms
Oreos
Optional
Cupcake liners
#8 frosting tip (that's what I used. Not necessary of course)
Step 2: Frosting!!!!




After your cupcakes are done, cool them off and add the frosting.
I used a random frosting tip I had laying around. It said #8 on it. I just liked the bumpy texture I could make. It reminded me of feathers, so that was perfect.
Step 3: Decorating :-)



Twist the Oreos and put the side that has the cream on top of your cupcake add pictured above.
M&M's in the middle of the cream to replicate the eyeballs. Any color you wish works.
A whole orange or yellow M&M for the beak (inserted into the frosting halfway.)
For the eyebrows, I cut 1/4 of the non cream side of the Oreo. (I ate a lot of Oreos during this part *lol*)
Have a blast making these. Be creative! I can't wait to see you share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment