Wednesday 12 October 2016

HOW TO MAKE KULI KULI SALAD

Kuli Kuli (groundnut cake) salad is something you all need to try. It's low cost, nutritious and tastes good. I didn't know, never heard of it before my girl asked to teach me how to make one meal from her State. When she bought kuli kuli and cabbage, I was like "Hope you don't plan on giving me a
running stomach for scolding you oh?" She just laughed and I said ok, let's see how it goes. I know she was happy seeing us rush, the girls all brought out plates to take more after tasting. I loved it but couldn't eat much because it's my first time. If you know how to make cole slaw, this is similar.
I just warn though that some kuli kuli can be sandy, check before buying.


So easy to make.
INGREDIENTS:

Kuli kuli, quantity depends on how much of it you want to see and taste in the salad.
Cabbage
Onion
Tomatoes
Remember to soak shredded cabbage in salted warm water to take away that smell before adding other ingredients. Pound the kuli kuli in a mortar, cut a little onion and tomatoes, strain out water in cabbage, mix everything in a large bowl. Salad is ready to be served.

No comments:

Post a Comment